Your indoor/outdoor antenna is a directional antenna that helps bring our LTE service into your home. This device acts as a modem, meaning it gives a direct internet connection to one computing device (usually a router). Included in your packaging should be a detailed instruction guide on setting up your antenna. You can also find a digital PDF of the instructions at the bottom of this information page.
LTE Bands: 7, 41
Power Input: 12V;2A
FCC ID: QISeA280-123
SIM Size: Mini
I cannot connect to the internet/my computer says connected but no internet connection.
1. Verify your setup is connected properly. Check the setup steps by reviewing your setup guide.
2. If you setup is correct, try unplugging the power cable plugged into the router for 30 seconds, plugging it back in, then holding the power button on the back of the router until the lights. During this time you will see all of your lights go out of your antenna, then back on. It may take up to 5 minutes for the router to fully boot up.
3. Try rebooting your computing devices (power them off for 15-30 seconds then power them back on).
4. If those steps fail plug an Ethernet cable from the LAN0 or LAN1 port of the router, and plug it directly into a laptop or computer. If your internet becomes active, most likely there is a problem with your wireless adapter of the computer or router.
5. If all else fails, call the support line at 1(888)458-8668 or email us at email@example.com