My computer or devices shows no internet is available.
I am connected to WiFi but I cannot go to a specific webpage.
- Check your connections to ensure your LTE device is powered on.
- Using your setup guide that came with the device, check your signal levels are within optimal range. If they are not, relocate your device until they are. You can find a copy of your setup guide HERE.
- Power cycle your equipment:
- Unplug the power cable from your router, LTE device, computer, phone, tablet, and/or any other device attempting to connect to the internet.
- Wait 30 seconds
- Plug the power cable(s) back into your device(s).
- Check your email on a mobile device to see if we have sent you a message in regards to your account.
- Go to our announcement page to see if there are any outages in the area.
- Contact Technical Support at 1(888)458-8668 or click here to create a request.
Your device or devices may have encountered an error and needed to restart.
Your device(s) may have download an update and needed a reboot.
Your signal levels may be poor which causes intermittent/no internet connection.
Your account may be suspended due to billing or other related issues.
Our network may be going under maintenance.