Your indoor/outdoor antenna is a directional antenna that helps bring our LTE service into your home. This device acts as a modem, meaning it gives a direct internet connection to one computing device (usually a router). Included in your packaging should be a detailed instruction guide on setting up your antenna. You can also find a digital PDF of the instructions at the bottom of this information page.
LTE Bands: 7, 41
Power Input: 48V = 0.5A
FCC ID: S3KSWLR41
SIM Size: Standard
I cannot connect to the internet/my computer says connected but no internet connection.
1. Verify you are obtaining at least 3-5 lights of signal under RF on the back of the antenna. If not, ajust the antenna until you are able to do so.
2. If you are have 3-5 lights of signal, verify your setup is connected properly. Verify the steps by reviewing your setup guide page 4 for indoor setup, or pages 5-6 for outdoor setup.
3. If all above steps were taken, try unplugging the ethernet cable plugged into the POE port of your power adapter for 30 seconds, and plugging it back in. During this time you will see all of your lights go out of your antenna, then back on. It may take up to 5 minutes for the antenna to fully boot up.
4. If those steps fail unplug the ethernet cable from the Internet/WAN port of the router, and plug it directly into a laptop or computer. If your internet becomes active, most likely there is a problem with your wireless router.
5. If all else fails, call the support line at 1(888)458-8668 or email us at email@example.com
The LAN light on the back of the antenna keeps blinking/is never solid
The LAN light is a status indicator light that allows you to know when data is transferred to and from the antenna. The light should always be blinking or off, and never solid.
I cannot see my WiFi/internet at my home.
The Global Telecom does not produce a wireless signal. Please check your wireless router for issues and contact the router manufacturer with any questions.